CUMMINS INSITE
04-30-2016, (Subject: CUMMINS INSITE ) 
CUMMINS INSITE
Hi Guy's, trying to learn something and spent the last hour on Insite trying to get some info out of Insite
I connected to three buses with three similar but different engines on Friday and made some workorders or images for each one
How the heck do i open a work order or image off line to see features and parameters and some other details?
I just can't find it, and the help function isn't giving me the answer either.
New to Insite , any help would be appreciated, Thanks for reading my post anyway. Jack
replyreply
04-30-2016, (Subject: CUMMINS INSITE ) 
RE: CUMMINS INSITE
(04-30-2016 )Optimanzltd Wrote:  Hi Guy's, trying to learn something and spent the last hour on Insite trying to get some info out of Insite
I connected to three buses with three similar but different engines on Friday and made some workorders or images for each one
How the heck do i open a work order or image off line to see features and parameters and some other details?
I just can't find it, and the help function isn't giving me the answer either.
New to Insite , any help would be appreciated, Thanks for reading my post anyway. Jack

I always use the option to "Print ECM Image" under the work order. It makes a full 100+ page report for the engine with everything you would want to see. i use TinyPDF to print it to a PDF file as well.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-01-2016, (Subject: CUMMINS INSITE ) 
just go to work orders when not connected to a truck, open up the workorder and right click on the image and hit "connect to image" then it will be as though you are connected to the truck and you can look at all the features and parameters and fault codes at the time of the image etc.
replyreply
(05-01-2016 )Unilevers Wrote:  just go to work orders when not connected to a truck, open up the workorder and right click on the image and hit "connect to image" then it will be as though you are connected to the truck and you can look at all the features and parameters and fault codes at the time of the image etc.

Hey, Thanks. I figured out the print to PDF option, but if I try the connect to image it comes up with error 5023 screen, no connection to ecm. I guess I have a problem in my setup somewhere?
Jack
replyreply
(05-01-2016 )Optimanzltd Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 )Unilevers Wrote:  just go to work orders when not connected to a truck, open up the workorder and right click on the image and hit "connect to image" then it will be as though you are connected to the truck and you can look at all the features and parameters and fault codes at the time of the image etc.

Hey, Thanks. I figured out the print to PDF option, but if I try the connect to image it comes up with error 5023 screen, no connection to ecm. I guess I have a problem in my setup somewhere?
Jack

I figured it out! I have to change the connection from usb link to ecm image on the bottom of the page. Duuuh. Thanks for your help guy's
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.