Need help on how to calibrate ecm with insite
01-05-2019, (Subject: Need help on how to calibrate ecm with insite ) 
RE: Need help on how to calibrate ecm with insite
(01-05-2019 )jwndriver14 Wrote:  I have Insite 7.6.2.240. Downloaded Incal December 2018 from Cummins website. I have no idea how to calibrate ecm now. Can anyone help me on what I need to do now?

7.6.2 will not read newer calibrations than july, 2016 without some help. Incal files are also only good for 6 months too, so even if you find an older collection disk, it will say it is expired.

There are ways around this though. Some guys use a date-locking program on their PC to make it think it is still 2016, (or whatever date they need). Not my recommendation though, as that comes with its own headaches.

It can also be done by updating the info on the older disk with some haxx to update the expiration dates stored on it. There also is a way around getting the newest calibrations (Incal collection disk) by simply de-compressing the file you want using 7Zip by 7zip.org and correct password, then re-compressing it into the older ZIP format (no password necessary when re-compressing it). Then the old 7.6.2 will read it just fine.

Just giving some info on the subject, not the keys to do such a thing. -- You will have to look some place besides this website, or maybe someone can PM you with a program / passwords, etc. to do such things, or instructions, etc.. as file-sharing stuffs are not allowed in public on this forum.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: smorgan87 , jwndriver14

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help on how to calibrate ecm with insite - Rawze - 01-05-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.