Isx question
05-13-2016, (Subject: Isx question ) 
RE: Isx question
[u]The frustration factor is high. So they called and said the dpf needed cleaning. Same dealer cleaned it 25000 miles ago. Yes 25k not 250000. They said that the due to the turbo actuator not functioning properly the turbo didn't build enough heat to keep the dog clean. I check the gauges recur and it all put out boost up to 30PS if my foot is in the theory enough. I think it's be but j guess I'll see how it runs. Anxious to see how dirty the imap was. I'm picking the truck up tomorrow.
replyreply
05-14-2016, (Subject: Isx question ) 
RE: Isx question
(05-13-2016 )heallen Wrote:  The frustration factor is high. So they called and said the dpf needed cleaning. Same dealer cleaned it 25000 miles ago. Yes 25k not 250000. They said that the due to the turbo actuator not functioning properly the turbo didn't build enough heat to keep the dog clean. I check the gauges recur and it all put out boost up to 30PS if my foot is in the theory enough. I think it's be but j guess I'll see how it runs. Anxious to see how dirty the imap was. I'm picking the truck up tomorrow.

Sounds like the typical dealer/oem shop hole of infinite wallet drain.

Get that thing to someone who can actually fix it instead of funding the overpriced OEM facilities hell bent on taking your money and leaving you with a handful of pinball machine parts (lol).

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.