isx tune (Which can't be named)
05-10-2016, (Subject: isx tune (Which can't be named) ) 
isx tune (Which can't be named)
Looking to do the "TUNE" on my cm871. I have a local shop that has a laptop they bought with all software, calterm, insite, even ver 1 pre installed, problem is, they won't hook it online to get ver 2. I have pdf install info as well as program on my pc at home but I can't even load it onto a thumb drive as I don't have Winrar. .any ideas? Also I'd like to change CAL at the same time, where do I source a compatible CAL. Right now it's got AV 10046 06 80000 with CPL 2733. Any help would be appreciated, thx.[/size][/font]
replyreply
05-11-2016, (Subject: isx tune (Which can't be named) ) 
RE: isx tune (Which can't be named)
Version 1/Version 2 of what? And what do you mean when you want to change cal? WinRAR is easy to come by if you look around on Google.
replyreply
05-11-2016, (Subject: isx tune (Which can't be named) ) 
you can google Winrar and download a free copy from the Winrar site, you can use the program for a few downloads before it asks you to buy, your current calibration doesn't matter if you intend to do that which "can't be named" as all necessary changed are already made, make sure that you use a configuration file to match your current software before you upload the Cal that "can't be mentioned".

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply
05-12-2016, (Subject: isx tune (Which can't be named) ) 
I can't seem to find the full document anymore, have the "explained" and " how to" docs. Does anyone have a copy they can share?
replyreply
05-12-2016, (Subject: isx tune (Which can't be named) ) 
PM Rawze, I can't find what you are looking for either... The links are gone and or I don't know where to look either.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.