09 ISX blowing timing actuator apart
02-20-2019, (Subject: 09 ISX blowing timing actuator apart ) 
RE: 09 ISX blowing timing actuator apart
(02-20-2019 )Clm3420 Wrote:  Thanks for the input. How would he go about doing that? He is located in Oklahoma.
He can either take to Atlanta to Mr.Hagg shop or have Unilever do it remotely ( only if he has laptop and inline adapter).
replyreply
02-20-2019, (Subject: 09 ISX blowing timing actuator apart ) 
(02-20-2019 )Clm3420 Wrote:  Ok so I have a friend that is running a 09 ISX in his KW. It has some aftermarket parts:turbo, intake, etc. It also has had some programming done. So to problem at hand. He had the head replaced with a remand head a while back. About 250 miles after the head replacement he blew a timing actuator. This is the first time this happened, and then proceeded to blow them every 150-250 miles until he replaced the injectors with some remans and now he has blown one twice since the injectors were installed. The last two times he has gotten around 2500 miles before the actuator blows. Prior to the head being replaced he ran it 300k with no issues. He has bubble tested it hot and cold and no bubbles either time. He has also replaced the IFSM. Nobody seems to know what is going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I did not even want to answer this post,.. your friend has nothing but a total hack-job butchered cluster-fuc$k of an abused hillbilly-modified garbage dump of mods that he likely paid way too much money for... --- what a shame!. -- Maybe he will learn the hard way after he replaces a couple three more heads and spends another $70,000 in parts and hack-job butchering.

WELCOME TO THE BAD DELETE CLUB!!!
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: victory26 , Waterloo
02-21-2019, (Subject: 09 ISX blowing timing actuator apart ) 
(02-20-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  
(02-20-2019 )Clm3420 Wrote:  Ok so I have a friend that is running a 09 ISX in his KW. It has some aftermarket parts:turbo, intake, etc. It also has had some programming done. So to problem at hand. He had the head replaced with a remand head a while back. About 250 miles after the head replacement he blew a timing actuator. This is the first time this happened, and then proceeded to blow them every 150-250 miles until he replaced the injectors with some remans and now he has blown one twice since the injectors were installed. The last two times he has gotten around 2500 miles before the actuator blows. Prior to the head being replaced he ran it 300k with no issues. He has bubble tested it hot and cold and no bubbles either time. He has also replaced the IFSM. Nobody seems to know what is going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I did not even want to answer this post,.. your friend has nothing but a total hack-job butchered cluster-fuc$k of an abused hillbilly-modified garbage dump of mods that he likely paid way too much money for... --- what a shame!. -- Maybe he will learn the hard way after he replaces a couple three more heads and spends another $70,000 in parts and hack-job butchering.

WELCOME TO THE BAD DELETE CLUB!!!
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

Well that sucks for him. Unfortunately for him it was purchased with all the mods done before hand. Just thought he was getting a good deal. He was not educated on how bad PukeDits programming was. He really just wants it fixed and nobody around here in OK had a clue what the problem could be. Thanks for adding us also. It has been very helpful.
replyreply
(02-21-2019 )Clm3420 Wrote:  ...
Well that sucks for him.

the really sad part is that i have seen their particular programming for many years now... and not one single line code has changed or been corrected in all those years,.. they got some kind of hack-up cookie-cutter program they stick into everyones engine the same that they cobbled together about 5-6 years back and have been using ever since. - They know damn well they are destroying engines at a rapid rate. I would have to estimate that roughly about 70% of the engines they do usually fail in a short time, the rest always die a slow death only because the driver babies the hell out of that garbage dump program to try and keep their engine alive bit longer. - They don't care one damn bit that they are making such bad programming,. There's million of dollars in it for them because of all the heavy advertising they use geared directly at "ego boosting" or "bragging rights" through the sheer stupidity of the truck owners who get caught up in that crap like flies to a dung heap. - They have also been caught on more than a few times fudging the numbers heavily off their dyno's to their own customers for years too.
They are nothing but a predator praying and selling on trucker's egos' and nothing they do is worth 1 damn red cent.

I am not a fan of all that fake big-hp garbage,.. but just to prove a point a few years back, gearhead and I got together just to show the reality of what they do at one of their own shoips in front of them on how wrong what they do really is. here is an old post on that outcome...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...03#pid6803

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
He needs to start by returning the motor to stock and getting that program out of there. God only knows what is in there. And God only knows what was done to the motor parts wise... Time for him to break out the tools and wallet. Sad

Maybe Unilever or Mommaburt can help.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: victory26

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.