Another big red headache
04-09-2019, (Subject: Another big red headache ) 
RE: Another big red headache
Ied look closer now that I'm parked but go figure here in South Dakota calling for 30" of snow next 2 days right now it's pouring with 30mph winds. Aye yi yi
replyreply
(04-09-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  Does anyone possibly know a breakpoint on lone star's which are also basically prostars where are we looking to find out why I lost the Park lights on my passenger headlight I've checked the plug-in on the socket back to the plug-in on the bumper frame didn't see any breaks need to pull my test light out and make sure but wanted to know if anybody had any ideas. I have also tried a new bulb just in case anybody was wondering. Also blinker still works

my prostar did this. It was the wiring harness where it made a u-turn under the frame just below the radiator on the drivers side. Had to pull the whole damn thing apart and fix several corroded wires under there while lying in the pouring rain and mud one night.

just ignore the comments I made about the evans coolant in the video. Its total garbage. Ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=190

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
was going off what i remembered of this video ive still got headlight bright/dim and blinker just no dag gone parking lights. the back of the headlights are protected by plastic covers you have to take off to change bulbs and wiring is a bit different because of hood but everything behind the radiator should be roughly the same. makes no sense replaced light, my socket is replaceable to unplugged it from wiring harness then followed back another 2 feet to another plug in that has all the wires for heads/blinks/parks nothing visibly wrong there. im thinking ive got a break inside the insulation so gona have to go around probing wiring till i find where i have power for that circuit.
replyreply
eh go figoure went and got my reload now the damn lights are working FFS
replyreply
04-10-2019, (Subject: Another big red headache ) 
Anyone want to trade?

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.