This dang freightliner
04-28-2019, (Subject: This dang freightliner ) 
RE: This dang freightliner
(04-28-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  
(04-28-2019 )Keving Wrote:  ...
does anyone know of a shop nearby that can demandate this thing

That is the wrong attitude. It is not about 'nearby',.. it is about finding someone that can be trusted to make a 100% reliable, safe program for that thing that does not have to be questioned later.

It being a DD' and not a cummins .... Only option is to get with forum member 'MommaBurt', 'Unilevers', or 'Mr Hagg' for some decent advice on solving your issues.

Yes sir that's what I mean I'm not looking for just anyone to do this and I do want it done correctly my wife and I are just very stressed out right now and these truck problems are killing me i had 10k in my savings for maintenance and it's all gone as well as a run up credit card and even a 2k portion of the clutch replacement is financed by the dealership I need this truck reliable. I've emailed mr hagg, I'm just hoping to make it down to Georgia with these issues thank you rawze for the website and help that you provide I'm not sure where I'd be without it.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: This dang freightliner - Keving - 04-28-2019
RE: This dang freightliner - Unilevers - 04-29-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.