This dang freightliner
04-28-2019, (Subject: This dang freightliner ) 
RE: This dang freightliner
(04-28-2019 )Keving Wrote:  ...
Yes sir that's what I mean I'm not looking for just anyone to do this and I do want it done correctly my wife and I are just very stressed out right now and these truck problems are killing me i had 10k in my savings for maintenance and it's all gone as well as a run up credit card and even a 2k portion of the clutch replacement is financed by the dealership I need this truck reliable. I've emailed mr hagg, I'm just hoping to make it down to Georgia with these issues thank you rawze for the website and help that you provide I'm not sure where I'd be without it.

You may not agree, but your frustration is more than likely caused by some bad decisions (or lack there-of). I can think of a whole hell of a lot of stuff and a whole lot of tools I could buy with the $10,000 bucks you wasted at the incompetent rip-you-off with that alligator smile stealershi$it!. Running to them for ANYTHING is the wrong attitude in trucking these days. Keep doing that and you will end up just like the other 85% of everyone who can't seem to make it out here. - This forum is full of those who started out in trucking running off to a repair shop of sorts when they first started owning their equipment,.. they all learned the hard way that owning a truck these days and making any kind of money you can keep = taking matters into your own hand and doing most of the repairs yourself. ESPECIALLY the emissions systems and other repairs that don't require a tranny jack of some other super special thing. Even then, i would not have taken it to the most expensive place you could think of.-- I would have found someone else, someone I could watch to do the job right, instead of being fed a BS story of 'you can't watch us work' crap + me being able to help out to lower the cost.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volvo8873 , Keving , Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
RE: This dang freightliner - Rawze - 04-28-2019
RE: This dang freightliner - Unilevers - 04-29-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.