This dang freightliner
04-28-2019, (Subject: This dang freightliner ) 
RE: This dang freightliner
Also it's not all from that repair my delta p sensor set off a code at a pilot 30 miles from Indianapolis when it was about -20 or so I got on my phone and looked up info about cleaning the sensor and venturi pipe I removed the pipe and attempted to clean the holes on the pipe that were completely plugged with brake cleaner a pick and I got one of them clear but the other one i couldn't so i found the closest stealership which was in Indianapolis and I ordered an uber there to get a new sensor and venturi pipe when I came back I started the truck to attempt to get warm and I could smell coolant so I popped the hood and found a crack at the top of my radiator that was gushing coolant maybe because i didn't have a winter front? Idk I run heat in transit so I have to buy coolant frequently so the coolant was straight out of the 50/50 jugs idk why it cracked maybe 500k+miles of use maybe not having a winter front again idk also my starter was acting up and there's no way I could drive the truck with a 5mph de rate and coolant gushing out onto the ground so I got towed to the Schneider shop in Indianapolis again I don't think there's much else I could've done in this situation but if you have ideas I'm all ears
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: This dang freightliner - Keving - 04-28-2019
RE: This dang freightliner - Unilevers - 04-29-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.