This dang freightliner
04-28-2019, (Subject: This dang freightliner ) 
RE: This dang freightliner
(04-28-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  
(04-28-2019 )Keving Wrote:  I'm starting to understand exactly where you're coming from at this rate. the sad thing is I have plenty of tools at home I've rebuilt jetski 2 stroke motors 4 stroke atvs motorcycles and I've replaced clutches on cars but this particular repair and the one before it were random or atleast I think it was there was no sign of slippage as far as the clutch went I pulled into the truck stop to get fuel and then pulled up from the fuel island went inside and when I came out the truck wouldn't shift into gear it's an automatic which was also probably a bad decision so I tried everything I knew to do cutting power to the truck cycling the key multiple times and nothing I did could get the truck to go into gear I also released the brake and let it roll forward some and still nothing so I got it towed to a shop that had towing they quoted the clutch and eca I thought because I had no signs of issues with the clutch that the eca was my real problem so I had them tow it over to freightliner who ended up quoting the same thing I'm not sure what else I could've done really short of towing it all the way from South Carolina to Florida I can't imagine the pilot truck stop would like me attempting to pull my transmission on the ground in their parking lot but I'm here to learn so if you have any better ideas and suggestions I definitely want to hear them because like you said this is my fault and I'm trying to fix my mistakes and prevent new ones.

Many times a person can pull the fuses from the XY shifter a time or 2, bump the power to

I've attempted going to get parts myself with uber which worked once and the other time ended up needing a radiator and a starter and delta p sensor technically I could do this in the truck parking lot if they don't get mad about it but it was very cold outside. I'll take a look at the link I appreciate it
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: This dang freightliner - Keving - 04-28-2019
RE: This dang freightliner - Unilevers - 04-29-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.