This dang freightliner
04-28-2019, (Subject: This dang freightliner ) 
RE: This dang freightliner
(04-28-2019 )Keving Wrote:  When was the last time you did a clutch inspection and checked the amount of wear, etc? when is the last time you ensured the XY shifter was in good shape, had it inspected?

I have crawl under my truck just about every single time it is home,.. I typically adjust the clutch about every 3 weeks or so.

YES, I DO all that stuff in the maint' schedule for my truck. -- I WANT TO MAKE MONEY I CAN KEEP! and absolutely do not want any excuses for it to put me on the side of the road,.. OR for it to cost me any more fuel or repair costs than unnecessarily. - I AM LIKE D.O.T> MAN FROM HELL with my own equipment and with other people's stuff when they are here just as if I owned it too.

You gotta know there is something wrong with someone (me) who bakes the axle-hubs in the wife's oven when she ain't home to install bearings regularly -LOL, and everyone who has ever been here would tell you -- Yeah, I am actually like that,.. especially with my own equipment. - its called truck ownership 101!.

i take my buisness very seriously, I cut no corners, and I do all the things in my maint schedule methodically, all the way donwn to testing the king pin with the official Holland king pin 5th wheel test set'. And btw: I do have a bottle of test strips for the coolant,. I get them for amazon... ref: https://amzn.to/2Wgzp3E
My truck has more than 1.3 million miles,.. Everyone who has ever been behind the wheel of it says it feels like is has less than 200k miles on it, still has the 'new truck' tightness and feel to it, more-so than most of the other trucks that come here with not even half that many miles on them.

I practice EXACTLY what I preach, and so do most of the other top guys on here who are highly profitable!-- That is how it is done! -- The hard, and correct way! - otherwise, you are only cheating yourself and broke all the time due to unforeseen sh%$it that could have been totally prevented!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: This dang freightliner - Rawze - 04-28-2019
RE: This dang freightliner - Unilevers - 04-29-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.