This dang freightliner
04-28-2019, (Subject: This dang freightliner ) 
RE: This dang freightliner
(04-28-2019 )Keving Wrote:  ...
I appreciate your honesty not sure if this is true but I was told the delta p sensor has to be programmed

Not sure abotu Detroit but since this is a mostly ISX forum,.. if it was an ISX,...

I would say that someone WOULD BE LYING TO YOU!. There is not a single simple sensor on the isx engine that 'needs to be programmed' to replace it. The turbo needs to be calibrated using software, The DPF needs a software reset if you pull it and have it baked out, but pretty much nothing else. -- Hopefully you will start to realize that all your mindset there is based on a lot of mis-information of the past. - I do not allow mis-informatuion,.. nor excuses to fester themselves here,..that is why it is a forum and not some public social medai garbage dump.

As far as Detroit goes, maybe Unilevers or someone who knows the correct answer can chime in and verify this? - even so, I would have gotten the software one way or another before long before I would have ended up in that situation, I hate relying on anyone else, especially for a stupid sensor replacement.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Keving

Messages In This Thread
RE: This dang freightliner - Rawze - 04-28-2019
RE: This dang freightliner - Unilevers - 04-29-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.