This dang freightliner
04-29-2019, (Subject: This dang freightliner ) 
RE: This dang freightliner
You can also change your view on how you look at working on your truck and your free time or home time. Instead of looking at it as more work, start looking at it as a time to experience things with your family. Do what many of us do, drag your wife, girlfriend, kids, friends,... Hell everyone that you can find in to help you. it not only helps to get the job done and make it more fun it's also a lifelong experience that people will pass on that they had with you. Don't be ashamed of trucking and wrenching on your truck. Some of the best stories people tell are with me and when we're wrenching on things. I know of countless people that grew up working with their dads on trucks and it's some of their fondest memories. Why not pass that along?

I guarantee if you ask my girlfriend what a "tarp patching party" is, she'll laugh and tell you what it is and how it's done. I've caught her laughing and telling her friends what all it entails. You wouldn't think a nurse would be laughing about having a bottle of rubbing alcohol, vinyl and vinyl glue as a good time. But she sure does.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze , Keving

Messages In This Thread
RE: This dang freightliner - Chamberpains - 04-29-2019
RE: This dang freightliner - Unilevers - 04-29-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.