T680 Windows operation without key on
05-06-2019, (Subject: T680 Windows operation without key on ) 
T680 Windows operation without key on
Hello everyone,
I own a 2016 KW T680 and I try to make my windows work without the key (at this point my windows go up or down with the switch on). May any one point me in the right direction how to accomplish this?

Thank you,
replyreply
RE: T680 Windows operation without key on
find the fuse for the windows in fuse box then a fuse that is on when key is off and then take the fuse out check which side has power and tie into that side and bring it over to the side of the windows fuse that only has power with key on and then you have it.

the reason you test to see which side of the fuse is the incoming power side for both fuses is so you dont wind up with a bypassed fuse and creating a fire hazard.

they make parts to do this correctly cant remember what they are called.

Something like this but you would need one for each fuse.
https://amzn.to/2H3uePg
replyreply
(05-06-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  find the fuse for the windows in fuse box then a fuse that is on when key is off and then take the fuse out check which side has power and tie into that side and bring it over to the side of the windows fuse that only has power with key on and then you have it.

the reason you test to see which side of the fuse is the incoming power side for both fuses is so you dont wind up with a bypassed fuse and creating a fire hazard.

they make parts to do this correctly cant remember what they are called.

Something like this but you would need one for each fuse.
https://amzn.to/2H3uePg

Thank you for your help.
I try to find the fuse for the windows and I can't find any fuse for the windows here is the picture:

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
Looks like F5 and H5 are gonna control your doors. I would assume the power windows are on those breakers or fuses
replyreply
Chamberpains is correct the windows are controlled on the door fuses
replyreply
(05-06-2019 )ynot Wrote:  Chamberpains is correct the windows are controlled on the door fuses
Yes, in fact windows are controlled by F5 and H5 MOD. They are not regular fuses. What I find out that power locks are always with power I will figure out how to make a connection. If any other idea please let me know, any help it's welcome.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.