Transmission slip?
05-10-2019, (Subject: Transmission slip? ) 
Transmission slip?
13 speed Eaton transmission
when I speed and shifting gears up, suddenly it looks like it is out of the gear. like when you push the clutch and throttle down together and engine roars. it doesn't pop out the gear but I push the throttle again and it is normal again.
any idea what might be the problem?
replyreply
05-10-2019, (Subject: Transmission slip? ) 
RE: Transmission slip?
Sounds like the clutch is slipping bad. I'd be real easy on driving it. Don't put stress on the driveline. Down shift if you have to push the throttle past halfway. Baby that thing till you can get it to where you want to work on it. Also try to avoid stopping and starting. Try to slow roll and predict red lights so you don't have to come to a stop.

See if there's any adjustments left in the clutch. Do you have any free play in the clutch pedal? No? Then have it adjusted if possible. But more than likely you glazed the flywheel and intermediate plate by slipping it so you'll be on borrowed time any way if you get some more life out of it with adjustment.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Techmech , Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.