Cm 870 cry for help
09-15-2019, (Subject: Cm 870 cry for help ) 
RE: Cm 870 cry for help
I have been very busy here at Rawzes compound haha... he is helping me tremendously not just with the mechanical aspect of the truck but many other things...

i wanna let everyone know that while this truck is in rough shape it is by no means worth getting rid of it has A LOT of little things that need done that nickel and dime...

To all that are reading this please take this thread as a warning for 2 reasons

#1 THIS IS WHAT BAD TUNING CAN DO TO YOUR ENGINE!!! (i only ran it about 10k miles)

#2 for anyone that is in the same position as me and makes the same decision i made to run the truck to pay for all of this i already had the plan made to be at mr haggs around oct 1 to get most of this done just needed to to get the $$$$... make sure you know what could happen if you try this as well... you might just end up with a blowout turbo in St Augustine fl and be lucky enough to limp it to rawzes house and having to rely on the company you are leased to to buy your parts and charge them back to you... or you might end up stranded... with no money... and still having to rely on the company you are leased to to save your ass...

i told Rawze when i got here my company is gonna help me as much as possible and ill stay here and work on this truck till i am out of money...
i told him what i have and we came up with a game plan on what i needed to repair right away and what can wait a little while...

so here is the list of what we are doing right away...

*Turbo (gonna get one from YTS here in griffin)

*Overhead set (Done)

*Program

*Rad Support Bushings

*CAC Boots

*Draglink

*Derustify lower rad pipe and CAC pipe (DONE)

*Re-torque all rear axle hubs (DONE)

*Check EGC

*Fix water leaks

*Fix Wiring

*Check king pin and bushings with a dial indicator

*check tie rod ends

*change oil at speedco on way out of town....

this should get the truck reasonably safe and the rest will be put a strict schedule that will be determined soon...

I made the decision to run the truck the way it was and am now having to take care of it.. believe you me if this truck was paid for it never would have hit the pavement until it was ready....

however no one plans on their father having 7 strokes and pushing everything else aside to take care of him...

all that aside i made the decision to run it because i know i can make money with a truck i just sucked at holding onto to it (fuel, downtime, repairs ect) but rawze is teaching me the ways and i am very very grateful for that
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , LRT1549 , Andre_The_Giant

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm 870 cry for help - Unilevers - 08-01-2019,
RE: Cm 870 cry for help - Unilevers - 08-03-2019,
RE: Cm 870 cry for help - Unilevers - 08-09-2019,
RE: Cm 870 cry for help - ynot - 09-15-2019,
RE: Cm 870 cry for help - SIDE_SHOW - 09-15-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.