02 CM570 Signature Injector replacement and valve set question
10-17-2019, (Subject: 02 CM570 Signature Injector replacement and valve set question ) 
RE: 02 CM570 Signature Injector replacement and valve set question
I reset all adjustments and the truck did run better but it’s back to where it was before I replaced the injector with the large vibration in the engine any time I’m on the throttle. Tomorrow morning it has an appointment at a local shop to see if he can diagnose the problem.

The last question I seem to have is after the overhead was done I lost a lot of Jake force. This has also happened to me in the past when I had the overhead done on a wrecker I was driving. Is this a common issue or are they not set correctly. I set them at .276
replyreply
 Thanks given by: ynot
10-18-2019, (Subject: 02 CM570 Signature Injector replacement and valve set question ) 
RE: 02 CM570 Signature Injector replacement and valve set question
(10-17-2019 )FrontlineLogistics Wrote:  ... Is this a common issue or are they not set correctly. I set them at .276

that is the correct setting for them. Adjusting them a bit up or down a few thousandths from this makes no difference much on jake brake force. - most of the jake force when it is on its high setting comes from the turbo, not the adjustment.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.