DD15 LOSS OF POWER. INJECTORS or BAD DPF DELETE???
01-06-2024, (Subject: DD15 LOSS OF POWER. INJECTORS or BAD DPF DELETE??? ) 
RE: DD15 LOSS OF POWER. INJECTORS or BAD DPF DELETE???
(01-06-2024 )Brokenfreight Wrote:  Did the loss of power on these deleted trucks going uphill even get solved? I have a truck that never had power loss threw some bad after treatment sensor codes and after the delete it just has 0 power especially when i climbing hills its like it doesn't even try. Any help would be appreciated.
The can has been hollowed and egr blocked off no codes.

If more than 90% of all delete programs are harmful and horrible for the ISX's, then where do you think that leaves the Detroits at, where things are far less accessible, and everyone guesses even more on them?.

Just pointing out he facts.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88
01-06-2024, (Subject: DD15 LOSS OF POWER. INJECTORS or BAD DPF DELETE??? ) 
I highly highly recommend not removing EGR function on a Detroit, aftertreatment systems you can without issues. There's numerous trickle down affects, both annoying and severe with the EGR deactivated or blocked and the severity increases as they get newer. There is ways to reprogram the modules to do this with relative reliability (EGR on and for GHG13 EGR off) however it uses non Detroit tooling/software and results are directly subject to the reliability of the information obtained or built.

DDDL itself does allow for systems to be shut off with parameters only and some consider it to be a solution however those engines literally melt.

I do not recommend reprograming Detroit's. There's better options available for anything "demandate" that have stemmed from some of the issues seen with the EGR systems on the GHG17 and 21 engines. Another reason for this approach for me is modified engines being legal here are very difficult to sell elsewhere in the country or the States.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88
01-07-2024, (Subject: DD15 LOSS OF POWER. INJECTORS or BAD DPF DELETE??? ) 
I know of 2 people that can actually "demandate" a DD engine and it live
And when I say live I mean I have a few that have been OTR for years as of now and
no problems EGR is blocked and retuned.
Very suttle blowby at the time of programming with very little to no change, mpg is about the same as before.
But you will pay for there "tuning ability"

User's Signature: Repairing Demandates 1 Truck At A Time
replyreply
01-10-2024, (Subject: DD15 LOSS OF POWER. INJECTORS or BAD DPF DELETE??? ) 
I'm new to the forume, thanks for the add. I'm having a real problem finding information on a reliable demandating for my dd15 (2009). can anyone on here tell me where i can go to find a reliable tune? or tutorial so that i may do it myself? any help is much appreciated, thank you.
replyreply
(01-07-2024 )RollinCoal Wrote:  I know of 2 people that can actually "demandate" a DD engine and it live
And when I say live I mean I have a few that have been OTR for years as of now and
Very suttle blowby at the time of programming with very little to no change, mpg is about the same as before.

How do we find these people? I’ve been looking
replyreply
 Thanks given by: simons
(01-10-2024 )Aleeex Wrote:  
(01-07-2024 )RollinCoal Wrote:  I know of 2 people that can actually "demandate" a DD engine and it live

How do we find these people? I’ve been looking

The only one I know of that could do DD13/DD15 100% correctly is 'gearhead' .. and he is no longer on the forum.

Anyone else?... its a crap-shoot, odds are greatly against it being done right where progressive engine damage does not set in after a while.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: simons

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.