Engine Running Hot
06-22-2016, (Subject: Engine Running Hot ) 
RE: Engine Running Hot
(06-22-2016 )biscuits and gravy Wrote:  Good job.

Your lucky you have a wife who will help with the hands on maintenance. The only thing my wife will help with is complaining or typing up invoices to send to brokers for payment needed.

By the way, nice looking k9 you have guarding the tractor and trailer.

When I first got out of the military and bought a truck from a repo lot and started hauling brokered flatbed freight, I asked her to help me book loads and she whined and complained something serious. So I never bothered her about helping me with the truck anymore..

She's more interested in the disassembly of things cause sometimes I let her break things and she enjoys being destructive.

My Beau? Yeah, I bought him off a girl on craigs list for $100 three years ago. He use to ride but then he got too big to maneuver inside the truck, so I started leaving him home.

Well it was definitely the thermostat, truck ran pretty much all day and just hovered around 180* and 190*. The only time it made it above 200* was when i was taking off in traffic while pulling a load up a grade.

Now that the heat issue is taken care of, I shall shift my focus over to this turbo actuator. It throws codes when i'm idling, and it's messing up my regens. So once the truck cools down (I just parked at a Loves) i'ma see if i can re calibrate it. Hopefully it fixes it.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Engine Running Hot - mitchtazz - 06-20-2016,
RE: Engine Running Hot - mitchtazz - 06-22-2016
RE: Engine Running Hot - Rawze - 07-04-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.