New drivers seat
12-12-2019, (Subject: New drivers seat ) 
RE: New drivers seat
I put a 'Seats' brand seat in mine 2 years ago; looks like crap already. Price was cheap but not worth it!
replyreply
12-12-2019, (Subject: New drivers seat ) 
When I needed seats, I searched the internet truck parts houses, the junk yards, and found two, darn near new National Seats from a ProStar, picked up the pair for $200. I still have them, both are still holding up well. And for $200 they were hard to beat... I found them in SC, and was actually down there months after seeing them. They still had them, pulled in, paid for them, and they through them in the trailer for me. Right down the street was a TA, they installed them for me and disposed of both old and broken seats for $100.

Check the junk yards.
replyreply
12-13-2019, (Subject: New drivers seat ) 
Sears atlas II. Best most comfortable seat I ever had. Bostrom wide ride is the worst back breaking, ass hurting seat. Looks good, sucks to live in.
replyreply
(12-13-2019 )Magard Wrote:  Sears atlas II. Best most comfortable seat I ever had....

I really liked that seat as well...of coarse it was only a display and didn't get any real seat time in for a good assessment. That, and a milk crate will give a 440k stock Cascadia seat a run for the money, lol!

Hows the material hold up on the Atlas? Seemed soft which is great, but my thoughts were it may wear quickly.
replyreply
Seems normal. I don’t have the truck anymore but this truck is fixed to get one.
replyreply
Replaced my Knoedler with a Sears Atlas. It doesn't look as classy, but I'll trade looks for being able to sit pain free lol. The Knoedler was the most uncomfortable truck seat I've ever had the displeasure of sitting in. In fact, pretty much the only thing worse was the bleachers at my daughter's basketball tournament.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , SquareOne
Has anyone tried the Maximizer seats? I've been looking at them but they're costly i think around $3500 CAD.
replyreply
(12-13-2019 )tsolson Wrote:  Has anyone tried the Maximizer seats? I've been looking at them but they're costly i think around $3500 CAD.

I sat on one in Joplin. Oddly similar to the bleacher I mentioned earlier. My behind was sore from the Knoedler, and the only 2 that gave relief and felt comfortable was the Bostrom Pro Ride and the Sears.
replyreply
12-14-2019, (Subject: New drivers seat ) 
I’ve had National, Sears Elite, Seats Legacy, Bostrom Wide Ride. The Sears Elite were my favorite, the Legacy’s and National 8-way heated are a close tie for 2nd, and I hated the Bostrom. My new Pete came with the ultraride aka National seats and I’m happy with them but if I were looking for a replacement I’d get the Sears Elite.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , Chamberpains

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.