Turbo, Actuator, and Pyro questions
06-29-2016, (Subject: Turbo, Actuator, and Pyro questions ) 
RE: Turbo, Actuator, and Pyro questions
(06-29-2016 )Wiseman Wrote:  Hammerhead, you don't need new springs . All you need is sharp edges of the new shafts and detents. And yes they're sold separately. Mr.Hagg is right . You can stretch the spring and eventually solve the problem when you use a new shaft and old detent . But I strongly recommend replacing shafts and detents together. You'll be surprised how weak are this springs , but I doubt they need to be stronger .
About the fridge and the beer .... It's not fair to drink it all alone.

Wiseman; I've found them in the Quickserve exploded view. They are listed in graphic rl101gd as item number 11 & 12
3413129 check valve (detent) $21.83ea
2892986 compression spring $7.50ea
2882470 rocker lever shaft front $231.11
So for ~$600(CDN) to change the font shaft and spice up my jakes that I rely on heavily...oh hell YES!!!
Thank you guys for that advise! The local Cummins guy never told me about the valves and springs, and I didn't know better so I would have left as was...
Cold beer for Wiseman & Mr Hagg anytime we meet up gentleman!

Nilao, for CDN$7.50 per spring, probably US$5.00 I wouldn't waste the effort trying to find something similar, they did engineer the product and there may be metallurgical difference that you could never tell...except maybe by failure. For CDN$45.00, I wouldn't make the legendary $35,000 mistake.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turbo, Actuator, and Pyro questions - Hammerhead - 06-29-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.