Turbo, Actuator, and Pyro questions
06-30-2016, (Subject: Turbo, Actuator, and Pyro questions ) 
RE: Turbo, Actuator, and Pyro questions
The springs varied some, but they were all in the +-9/32" shorter than new. The spring part number was a change up from original build, so I don't know if that's how much they compressed over time, or if they are now slightly longer than original. The Jake rockers are now physically obvious to my hands that they are WAY tighter in the detent positions.
The front shaft looked really good, there was only some minor wear on #1, the rest looked good as new. Either way, it was an inexpensive Jake tune-up and I'll post reviews when I get her back out on the road...
Copied from above because I still can't figure out the multiple pics thing...every time I try to do a second pic, it changes the first to the same as the second and puts it in the post twice on my iPad...mechanically inclined, computer idiot!
./uploads/201606/post_2077_1467260808_aedcb2a0756cb5f5c2eb880057056a2d.jpeg

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turbo, Actuator, and Pyro questions - Hammerhead - 06-30-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.