Truck vibrating sometimes when jakes are on
01-27-2020, (Subject: Truck vibrating sometimes when jakes are on ) 
RE: Truck vibrating sometimes when jakes are on
Does your jakes feel like they work good. What boost do you see. I just had a new ecm put on my truck because the jakes weren’t working right. Only half the engine would Jake. On 3 the jakes worked surprisingly well. Seemed a little ruff but hard to tell until you got down to about 1300 rpm. Then vibrated. That’s 3 cylinders Jakeing awful hard with the vg running tight on the third setting. The tell tell sign is under jakeing switch the jakes between 1 and 2. You should be able to hear the sound change. Mine had no change. It had a code for jakes but no cel. Just st thought maybe that would help some.
replyreply
01-28-2020, (Subject: Truck vibrating sometimes when jakes are on ) 
Yes my jakes are working fine now, but who recommended changing the ECM? Was is it reprogrammed or original and any other issues you have with truck? How many miles and have you changed your turbo?

But otherwise as Rawze said earlier try using insite and see if you have a injector leaking
replyreply
01-28-2020, (Subject: Truck vibrating sometimes when jakes are on ) 
How did you fix the jakes. I suggested a Jake might have a issue mechanical. Mine needed a new ecm. I wasn’t mechanical it was actually the ecm. I might not have been clear. Assuming you had read other post.
replyreply
02-03-2020, (Subject: Truck vibrating sometimes when jakes are on ) 
The jakes got fixed with stopping the leaking diesel from the injector tube.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.