Isx wont start
01-07-2020, (Subject: Isx wont start ) 
RE: Isx wont start
Todd, you are in the right place, BUT! You should have run that guy off, because he will be out of business soon, trust me, and then he will sell that truck to a schlep like me, and put me out of business before I even get a chance to get off the ground. Every action, has a reaction, and in this case, it just may ruin an innocent trucker, or entire family. He will not be back, and if he is, he will probably have a lawyer in tow. Don't mess with this sheet, fix it right, like Rawze said, or do not do it at all. Rawze.com is not about taking money from ignorant rubes, it is about doing things RIGHT.

Brother, I have been through the above, either do it right or do not do it, please. Not a hit on you personally, you sound like a STAND UP GUY.

I spent 4 months at Rawze's house, we in framed my motor in HIS driveway because a shop cut corners, and installed 2350 parts in my 871, did not cut the block, and a laundry list of incompetence... It was a mess, and a shoddy job.

Meanwhile, while all of this was going on, I got to spend quite a bit of time at Mr Hagg's shop. Guys would come in, financially not in the best shape, but had enough for the bare minimum for an in frame. You know what? Jerry (Mr Hagg) is a class act, he would make sure that motor was sound when it left, he did not cut corners because the customer wasn't quite there financially. Not that he gave anything away, he is a business, but he has his reputation, and that is worth more to him than a few hours of extra work.

What Rawze and Jerry did for me... Todd, I will never forget, nor will I ever be able to repay, they did all of this for FREE! And fed and housed me for FOUR MONTHS! Todd, don't be that guy, do it right or do not do it. Please.

I had to get that off my chest, and I am not the only one here that has been through this, trust me on that.

Todd, welcome aboard, and I mean that, you are new here, and you sound like you have much to offer... This is the place, the only place that we have that has a solid reputation of doing things the right way, and that is all anyone here asks. We ain't perfect, and Rawze will bite you, he has bitten me, again, WELCOME ABOARD, and please do not take any of this personally, everyone gets a bit of the Hot Sauce here, and trust me, it is nothing personal. I lived with Rawze for four months, the man is the salt of the Earth and gives his services away for free. Well, a few cases of beer helps too... LOL!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic , Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
Isx wont start - Toddmsc - 01-04-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Rawze - 01-04-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Toddmsc - 01-04-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Rawze - 01-05-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Unilevers - 01-05-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Toddmsc - 01-05-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - tree98 - 01-05-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Rawze - 01-06-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Waterloo - 01-05-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - tree98 - 01-05-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Mr Hagg - 01-06-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Toddmsc - 01-06-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Toddmsc - 01-07-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Waterloo - 01-07-2020
RE: Isx wont start - Toddmsc - 01-07-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Rawze - 01-07-2020,
RE: Isx wont start - Rawze - 01-07-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.