On the side of the road...
01-12-2020, (Subject: On the side of the road... ) 
RE: On the side of the road...
?? Stripped threads ?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
Naw, it’s a push on click type connector. Planning to replace that hose and the male fitting it goes to. Not sure what else it could be, maybe too much pressure? It’s the fitting coming out of the filter, feeds directly to the high pressure pump.
replyreply
Oh those connectors you were trying to get off last week? For some reason I was thinking it was a compucheck fitting.

replyreply
Same ones unfortunately.
replyreply
01-13-2020, (Subject: On the side of the road... ) 
Replaced that bad coupling that was popping off....cranked it with supply piping to the high pressure. side off to bleed, put pressure on the tank, won’t start...any thoughts? Thanks!!!!!
replyreply
I believe those quick disconnect have o rings on them. Check to see if you have any or just replace the quick disconnect fitting. When I broke mine of I had to replace the entire line because I couldn’t reach the pump, not enough length on the hose.... damn shame. I bought spare quick disconnect fittings just in case and some spare hose for emergencies.... I would also check those fuel lines for kinks and other stuff.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete
The lift pump should be able to fill the line up to the high pressure pump if you keep cycling it without cranking.
replyreply
No luck. Had to connect my pickup to help with the cranking....cracked a few of the injector lines open and cranked, no spray, but fuel moisture present. Still getting fuel to the high pressure pump, but nothing out. Is there a solenoid or valve or something else I’m missing? I can’t imagine the injector pump crapped out? Trucks got 110k on it, maybe 4K hours...did injectors and all new lines on it about a year ago.
replyreply
running it dry like this continously can't be good for it.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.