Cruise control stoped working after engine harness changed.
01-19-2020, (Subject: Cruise control stoped working after engine harness changed. ) 
Question Cruise control stoped working after engine harness changed.
Hello guys. I have a cm570 ISX and I changed engine harness recently. After that my cruise stopped working. My jakes is ok. Everything worked well before so that's not a pedals issue. Need some advice where to look at? Maybe shop forgot to hook up something? Thanks.
replyreply
01-20-2020, (Subject: Cruise control stoped working after engine harness changed. ) 
RE: Cruise control stoped working after engine harness changed.
First, check the fuse and any relays if there is one or more, I do not know. What truck is this? That will help too.

Also, this may sound silly, but is the harness wired for cruise control? My buddy just replaced the harness on his Freightliner with a Detroit, same issue, no cruise control. He ran the wires and discovered they were not there to operate the cruise in the new harness.

Do you still have the old harness to compare with the new one? That is how he discovered the issue, along with having a copy of the wiring schematics.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2
01-20-2020, (Subject: Cruise control stoped working after engine harness changed. ) 
RE: Cruise control stoped working after engine harness changed.
(01-20-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  First, check the fuse and any relays if there is one or more, I do not know. What truck is this? That will help too.

Also, this may sound silly, but is the harness wired for cruise control? My buddy just replaced the harness on his Freightliner with a Detroit, same issue, no cruise control. He ran the wires and discovered they were not there to operate the cruise in the new harness.

Do you still have the old harness to compare with the new one? That is how he discovered the issue, along with having a copy of the wiring schematics.
Will check all fuses. That's 2003 Volvo 770. Yes, I have old harness. I'm looking to help pointing me where to look. Thank you anyway.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.