ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2)
01-30-2020, (Subject: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2) ) 
RE: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2)
If you watch Rawze video's on installing pyro and boost gauge, I believe he says he uses a standard NPT (national pipe thread) adapter and just seals it up good with pipe thread SEALANT (not pipe thread tape)

If your willing to wait, I got the actual metric to NPT adapter from glowshift themselves. It takes a day or 2 for delivery to PA. Summit racing, I believe has them too and they are located just before Akron OH. They're located right along i76 right off the exit. They have really quick shipping to PA too.

https://www.glowshiftdirect.com/m14-p-1-...d-adapter/
replyreply
 Thanks given by: D_Y_F_B_A_E
(01-27-2020 )SquareOne Wrote:  
(01-27-2020 )D_Y_F_B_A_E Wrote:  Okay, so I finished doing karate on the DPF.
Have a look at the photos-> https://drive.google.com/open?id=153e7Hn...PCBgxuGwE_

...Is that sufficient? Or should it be wider?...

Hollow the can completely. <------ That is the only way to prevent future issues with exhaust restriction due to a piece breaking off further down the road. Will be a real pain in the a$$ to fully hollow, but would cost you much more in time and lost revenue if you have an issue with a piece breaking loose and getting crossed up before exiting.

this is correct.. they need hollow out completely.

that document your following is SEVERELY OUT OF DATE!!!!

-- make everything 100% noting inside.. it will not be too loud. -- also take the insulation,.,.. leave nothing but the metal behind. -- otherwise like a couple have said... in a year or 2, a piece can break off, collapse and clog exhaust and cause problems. - also the more open it is, the better the fuel mileage will be, less restrictions from heat buildup there will be.

lastly...- you should seriously e-mail me the program you have made to have it looked at th ensure it is up to date, and it is safe for the engine. <- anything less and your taking a huge risk.

i PM'd you my number.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(01-30-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  stay home i need your freight lol! last month has been a bit brutal down from clearing 3.5-4k a week after fuel to 2.5-3k

Yikes! That is brutal!
replyreply
(01-30-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  this is correct.. they need hollow out completely.

that document your following is SEVERELY OUT OF DATE!!!!

-- make everything 100% noting inside.. it will not be too loud. -- also take the insulation,.,.. leave nothing but the metal behind. -- otherwise like a couple have said... in a year or 2, a piece can break off, collapse and clog exhaust and cause problems. - also the more open it is, the better the fuel mileage will be, less restrictions from heat buildup there will be.

lastly...- you should seriously e-mail me the program you have made to have it looked at th ensure it is up to date, and it is safe for the engine. <- anything less and your taking a huge risk.

i PM'd you my number.

Thanks! I will get that over to you as soon as possible!
I appreciate your help and everyone else's help so very much.
It's like a having a real support team! Ha..!
replyreply
(01-30-2020 )D_Y_F_B_A_E Wrote:  It's like a having a real support team! Ha..!

Your call is important to us,
Please hold for the next available representative.
La la la, la la...
Thank you for holding, all representatives are currently busy.
dum di dum, do da...
We value your time, someone will be with you momentarily.
do do do, do do...
HiThankYouForHoldingAllCallsAreMonitoredOrRecordedForQualityAssurencePurposesMyN​ameIs"John"HowCanIHelpYouToday?
SureLetMeTransferYouTo...for holding, all representatives are currently busy.
dum di dum, do da...

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Roysbigtoys
We also have multilingual English only help.

For American press any number, you'll get some form of English

For Canadian press "A" after any sentence

For Australian press "?" After everything said
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT , Waterloo , hookliftpete , Roysbigtoys , Evotrucker
Yall are some fools! :D
I'm gonna have to keep in touch with you guys.
replyreply
01-31-2020, (Subject: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2) ) 
What a bill..... lol they werent shy about giving you a big ol one to shaft your self with. lol didnt even let you ease into it..... jesus lol....

I've got all my tools from harbor freight, they last and if i havent broken any yet.... im sure they should last you a long time!. I also got my impact guns from HF, they work great!. definitely recommend getting them! mine are battery powered.

I keep two tool boxes and a 20 gallon tote in my volvo, one for tools obviously and the tote for liquid and spray cans " brake cleaner, brake fluid, fuel additive, etc". Everything is nice and neat, all of it has its place so i save my self some time with looking for sockets and extensions and ratchets.

I highly recommend getting 80% of the tools from harbor freight and 20% from amazon. also invest in a boost leak test kit. the one rawze has on his amazon page is good! wish i got that one vs what i got from fleet pride...

Keep at it man! wish you the best!

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
01-31-2020, (Subject: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2) ) 
(01-31-2020 )Evotrucker Wrote:  What a bill..... lol they werent shy about giving you a big ol one to shaft your self with. lol didnt even let you ease into it..... jesus lol....

I've got all my tools from harbor freight, they last and if i havent broken any yet.... im sure they should last you a long time!. I also got my impact guns from HF, they work great!. definitely recommend getting them! mine are battery powered.

I keep two tool boxes and a 20 gallon tote in my volvo, one for tools obviously and the tote for liquid and spray cans " brake cleaner, brake fluid, fuel additive, etc". Everything is nice and neat, all of it has its place so i save my self some time with looking for sockets and extensions and ratchets.

I highly recommend getting 80% of the tools from harbor freight and 20% from amazon. also invest in a boost leak test kit. the one rawze has on his amazon page is good! wish i got that one vs what i got from fleet pride...

Keep at it man! wish you the best!

The TA mechanic made some similar recommendations!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.