ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2)
01-26-2020, (Subject: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2) ) 
RE: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2)
(01-26-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Why is there no belt going over your AC compressor? I see major rust on the pulley. Is it short belted? If so, you probably have a lot worn out or shot parts on the front of the truck.

Also that fuel filter in your Davco (FF5369W) is a 25 micron filter. If you want your fuel system to stay clean and get some serious longevity out of its parts (pumps, injectors and such) you'll want to look in to a 10 micron filter for it. I dont know for sure but looking at the but I believe this should be it (FS1039W). Get one and compare the size to be sure.

Here's a big one. Take the black rubber pipe and the aluminum red pipe off in this picture and take VERY good clear (with flash on) pictures of the inside of them and back in to the turbo. Also on the drivers side, take the blue rubber hose off and check for oil. Take good clear pictures inside that as well. So we can see how bad that turbo is leaking.

The AC compressor is not functional, so I had the belt removed.
That's a relatively new fuel filter installed on there, but I will look into the one you recommend.
I'll try to take the pipping off as soon as I can, and take those pictures inside.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2) - D_Y_F_B_A_E - 01-26-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.