Features and parameters
02-15-2020, (Subject: Features and parameters ) 
RE: Features and parameters
It’s prob better to enable it, I have it enabled or regen quits when you hit the pto. I run dumpsters, so pto use is often. If you don’t have pto, prob doesn’t matter.
replyreply
02-20-2020, (Subject: Features and parameters ) 
Trying to do a forced regen but it stops because my fan is not coming on at temperature, it worked perfectly before. Could this happen because of a feature or parameter being disabled? When I updated my ECM a while back it disabled a lot of features and I didn't realize it. My dumb ass didn't save my features and parameters before updating. Now some things don't work like they used to and now I'm trying to figure what should enabled.
replyreply
08-02-2020, (Subject: Features and parameters ) 
Hello Truckers, looking for some help with this parameter in insite. I noticed this active regeneration active temperature is set 752 degrees. Does this mean that the regen will begin when the engine reaches this temp? I remember this temperature being lower in the past before I updated my ecm a while back. Pic is attached
replyreply
Here's the pic.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
Or is it just when the temperature is reached the lamp on the dash will come on?
replyreply
That's just to turn on lamp

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rapidisimo
(08-02-2020 )rapidisimo Wrote:  Or is it just when the temperature is reached the lamp on the dash will come on?

it is just a setting to remind you not to park in the tall grass or under a tree when the exhaust is hot. It will not effect actual regen settings... only the lamp.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rapidisimo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.