Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power
02-22-2020, (Subject: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power ) 
RE: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power
(02-13-2020 )LLT Wrote:  Jim T

You are not wrong, the after treatment injector was leaking like crazy. Now that I think about it, I didn’t bother to check everything else when I replaced it 3 months ago (it became a ticking bomb)
I was getting de-rated and as soon as I replaced it I was so glad to go back to work that I forgot all the aftermath it was gonna leave behind.

So here is a recap of all!

When the truck wanted to de a regen or if I waned to force one it would not complete and a lot of white smog would come of the exhaust. DPF inlet was getting to almost 2000 degrees

Since it appears part of your post didn't come through, could you either go back and edit the post to complete it or create a new reply with the rest of the story? More information will help guide troubleshooting.

With that much fuel rail pressure loss you have something big going on. Possibly multiple points of failure. You also seem to have (or had) a lot of aftertreatment/EGR issues.

This can't be stressed enough: IF YOU HAVEN'T OPENED UP YOUR FUEL PUMP HEAD AND INSPECTED IT FOR DAMAGE AND REBUILT IT THAN THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE ASAP! Once that disaster has been eliminated then do like snailexpress said and look for leaks, check the fuel rail valve, I think there is also 1 or more pressure relief valves in the system. I'm not familiar enough with this to properly help beyond the pump.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx 2350 485hp. Surges has no power - JimT - 02-22-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.