CM870 Smoking Issues
02-22-2020, (Subject: CM870 Smoking Issues ) 
RE: CM870 Smoking Issues
(02-21-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  ... also cummins reman parts are becoming crap quality.

I have helped hundreds of people with all sorts of reman certified OE parts. Everything from reman turbochargers, reman injectors, reman air compressors, etc. ... It has been rare to see any of them what could be considered simply "crap" though.

This however also does not mean that a person should rely blindly on something, especially if it has had a failure in its past (and now is a reman part) either. - A person should always do their homework before choosing a reman part vs. an alternative vs. brand new OE parts.

- I HOWEVER STRONGLY DISAGREE with this new bulls$it policy they are forcing onto truck owners (illegally) of having to take your truck to an OE certified collection of complete morons before you can make a warranty claim on a part you have purchased though ..-- THAT IS UTTER BULLS#$IT in my book, no matter how a person looks at it. They are not alone though in this horse#crap policy either. There are many other companies that do this same thing.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Brock , JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM870 Smoking Issues - Rawze - 02-22-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.