regen history
02-21-2020, (Subject: regen history ) 
regen history
So got all emissions up and running, Thanks again to "Running Rough". took truck out for quick run, bobtail only about 1 1/2 hours. No codes all good for now. Question, how often should a cm 871 regen . and will history only show parked regens. i did 2 right away to find my exhaust leaks thats all that's showing in history
replyreply
RE: regen history
every 8-hours or so is typical. Depends on how healthy the system is.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: slowpoke
(02-21-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  every 8-hours or so is typical. Depends on how healthy the system is.

Not to burst you bubble, but I have seen several people fail emissions system tests with all the systems in tack and running.

Keep the thing as healthy as possible, but you should also be mindful of this the next time you get an inspection.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
02-22-2020, (Subject: regen history ) 
I knew as soon as it ran for about 10 minute's, and I had that old familiar slight stinky smell that this wasn't going to work very good for long. going to reconnect my bypass filter system today and put in the new exhaust pressure sensor. Thanks for all the help Rawze,
I couldn't have done it without you and this forum. last 2 e test i did I blew 0.03 and then 0.05. that won't happen again. probably going to get rid of it soon. also is there a way to still turn of shut downs and de rates or is that a whole other program.
replyreply
02-22-2020, (Subject: regen history ) 
(02-22-2020 )slowpoke Wrote:  I knew as soon as it ran for about 10 minute's, and I had that old familiar slight stinky smell that this wasn't going to work very good for long. going to reconnect my bypass filter system today and put in the new exhaust pressure sensor. Thanks for all the help Rawze,
I couldn't have done it without you and this forum. last 2 e test i did I blew 0.03 and then 0.05. that won't happen again. probably going to get rid of it soon. also is there a way to still turn of shut downs and de rates or is that a whole other program.

Those derates and shutdowns can be made a lot more lenient, so that those systems do not leave you stranded somewhere.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.