Truck won’t start
02-23-2020, (Subject: Truck won’t start ) 
Truck won’t start
Need help guys.. my 2011 Pete won’t start this morning and I noticed my red light came on for def fluid but my def system has been deleted.. now my truck won’t start since the red light is on.. what should I do
replyreply
RE: Truck won’t start
How about some info and history on your engine? What make/model is it? Who demandated it and how long ago was it done? How many miles are on it now? Do you have a check engine light on? What other problems if any have you had with the engine recently?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
It’s a 2011 isx 15 2250 Pete with 467221 miles.. I just noticed my lift pump won’t make turn on with I turn the key .. could that be the problem why it won’t start
replyreply
No check engine light on either.. is there a fuse or relay to the fuel lift pump?
replyreply
Who did your delete? How long ago?
replyreply
Just the mechanic repair shop I bought the truck from and not to sure how long ago they did it I’m guessing less than a year
replyreply
And also since I bought it a month ago the def just showed that it was on empty and when I came in Friday from work that’s when the red blinking light came on.. and now no start
replyreply
What happens when you turn the key? Does the dash light up normally when you turn the key on? Does it crank the engine? Have you checked the battery voltage? Fuses?

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
When you say won't start??

Will the engine spin over?
If engine spins over how fast is it spinning over normal speed?

Just asking cause some folks get a no crank or no start switched around.

User's Signature: 2015 Kenworth T660
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.