Boost pressure
03-01-2020, (Subject: Boost pressure ) 
RE: Boost pressure
(03-01-2020 )Blueovalnut Wrote:  The EGR cooler and valve are still on the engine. The crossover pipe has been removed and blocker plates have been installed in its place. Only problem I see there is the exhaust gas is still going through the cooler due to where the blocker plate was installed. Also it came with a DPF, but it’s be de-mandated. The coach is a 2008, but the engine is a 2007... at least that is what I was told. “ISL EPA 07” Thanks again for everyone’s replies and help.

So they left the cooler, water lines hooked still plumbed as well? As long as it's not leaking I see no problem as long as they blocked it before the intake...which by your description they did, and you have to have either water lines still plumbed into cooler or coupled together in some fashion.

Your DPF still on, you need to drop it out and see if it was hollowed out. If it hasn't been holowed
There is 1 problem. With the DPF off take it for a quick spin and see how it acts then. It's fairly heavy and delicate so use a floor jack or 2 people and don't drop it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete
JimT, thanks for the reply. The DPF was replaced with a free flowing muffler along with new exhaust pipe. I have reached out to one of the tuners and asked if they would look at the ECM tune. I will post the results if they are willing to take a look at it. Thanks again to everyone that replied. I appreciate y’all
replyreply
Wildcard, The cooler is still in place and it does have coolant still flowing through it. The blocker plates are keeping the gases from flowing through the intake. Also the DPF has been completely remo ved and the exhaust system has been replaced with a free flowing muffler. I honestly think it’s something with the tune. I have reached out to one of the members on here asking them to take a look at the ECM tune. I will post the results if they are willing to. Thanks for your reply!
replyreply
Be patient with the response on the tune they get quite busy. If you haven't yet, reach out to Mommaburt also. He works with Unilevers.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
if those tuners arent from here i guarantee they will say the tune is fine but well gladly do 10,000 in more work to fix your complaint. pretty much all aftermarket tuners not on this site will not accept they are the problem and will not accept responsibility for the problems they create.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
03-02-2020, (Subject: Boost pressure ) 
(03-01-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Be patient with the response on the tune they get quite busy. If you haven't yet, reach out to Mommaburt also. He works with Unilevers.
Thanks and I will reach out to him as well.
replyreply
03-02-2020, (Subject: Boost pressure ) 
(03-01-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  if those tuners arent from here i guarantee they will say the tune is fine but well gladly do 10,000 in more work to fix your complaint. pretty much all aftermarket tuners not on this site will not accept they are the problem and will not accept responsibility for the problems they create.
I’m not sure if they are from here, but I’d be willing to bet that they are not. Thanks for your reply.
replyreply
03-26-2020, (Subject: Boost pressure ) 
Update... Unilevers was able to help me out and there was definitely issues with the De-mandated tune. After Unilevers re-tuned it, boost pressure is now around 16psi on flat ground at 65mph and max boost pressure is 32psi. Doesn’t sound like a jet engine getting ready for take off at idle anymore either. Thank you to all who replied and referred me to Unilevers. He was very good to work with and I’m very thankful that he corrected my problem!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.