Engine fan wont turn off
03-11-2020, (Subject: Engine fan wont turn off ) 
RE: Engine fan wont turn off
For one, I didnt come here for tuning advise. I trust my tuner since he's been doing this a while.

Two, not really a fan of being brow beaten. In the end, it's my equipment. Playing chicken little with me isn't going to make me see your side. Trusting a tuner doesn't give me a "severe sort of denial", it means I've seen the guys work and I like what he does.

I don't question your knowledge or your expertise. In fact I came here because I needed help with the issue. But this sudden dogpiling over my tune is a little much. Without asking or knowing who I went through, you automatically assume that my tuning is wrong, and now you want me to go through people I've never met to check that my tuning is right.

We agree on one thing though, I do need the software to properly diagnose the current issue of the engine fan. That's something I've been working on for a while to no avail. Don't have a laptop with me at the time, but when I get home I'll do more research into finding a copy of it.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Engine fan wont turn off - davidjurss - 03-11-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.