Engine fan wont turn off
03-11-2020, (Subject: Engine fan wont turn off ) 
RE: Engine fan wont turn off
I dont disagree that there are bad tuners out there. They're all over the performance car scene too.

All I'm saying, is that brow beating me over the tune that I have borders on the absurd. No one here has looked at my engine, or plugged into it, and iover the internet everyone can determine that it's a bad tune, with the only symptom being the engine fan not turning off which just recently happened. This whole thread has now been derailed because of unsolicited advise that is now being crammed down my throat.

I've had absolutely no performance issues since the day I bought this truck. I've had a few mechanical issues, but those were mainly seals leaking that needed to be replaced.

I trust the tuner, and I'm not someone who trusts easily. There have been no reasons for me not to, and I'm certainly not going to change that because someone else who doesn't even kmow where it was done, told me to.

If we could get back on topic that would be great.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Engine fan wont turn off - davidjurss - 03-11-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.