Engine fan wont turn off
03-11-2020, (Subject: Engine fan wont turn off ) 
RE: Engine fan wont turn off
(03-11-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  And people say PukeDits and all the others are such great tuners to till their in for their 3rd overhaul in 2 years due to dropped valves melted pistons their 4th turbo 3rd blown head gasket. Everyone here is trying to help you make sure your going to be successful your engine can seem to be running great with bad tuning that's internally tearing it apart like a cancer while it's trying to scream bloody murder through the ECM but it's been gagged and can't turn on the help me light.

There are 1000s of hours of experience going through every single setting in the ecms on this site between the main guys on here and they offer to take that experience and get things right for you for nothing. So maybe your tuner sat at his CPU scrolling through the 1000s of settings finding out what does what or he sat down for 5 minutes found the 10 things he needed to change just to shut down the epa garbage and called it a day. Another point is if the tunes wrong you could be giving up fuel mileage also. But you do you I guess if you don't want free help there's always the 100-150hr shops that will gladly give you 10s of thousands in dollars in advice.

That's the brow beating I'm referring to.

I get it, you're adamant about proper tuning. I don't disagree with that. I just have a hard time accepting that the engine fan worked as advertised for months, then stays on, and it's all because of tuning. I won't know anything until I plug in to it and find out. It's very possible it's a grounded out wire, or a sensor I haven't looked at. I was looking for some advise on where I might check next, and instead went on this whole conversation about tuning, and how it's most likely wrong, and that maybe I shouldn't be here if I dont heed everyone's warnings about tuning. That's a bit much.

So one said a word about tuning until I said I didn't have an EGR. Now is all anyone can talk about.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Engine fan wont turn off - davidjurss - 03-11-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.