Cummins ICON
03-15-2020, (Subject: Cummins ICON ) 
Cummins ICON
Has anybody had an issue with Cummins Insite not being able to alter features concerning Cummins ICON bs. I set my parameter at 30 mins idle and then totally disabled it trying to see if it bypasses the ICON sh$%, but it still shuts isx cm870 off at 15 mins. Also, the damn relay cummins ignition icon relay stays on with key turned off. Any help would be appreciated.
replyreply
03-15-2020, (Subject: Cummins ICON ) 
RE: Cummins ICON
Hmm, I cant help you out with any of it. But this is the 1st time I heard of this system for Cummins. Its looks like the Optimized Idle from Detroit years ago. They were a descent system as long as they weren't set up to an incorrect rpm upon start up and shake the truck and driver awake.
replyreply
03-16-2020, (Subject: Cummins ICON ) 
I know that Mr.hag has dealt with a lot of those ICON systems. Maybe he will chime in here after he gets back (tuesday or so, he's on a mini vacation I think) with what he has seen.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DarrenEW
03-18-2020, (Subject: Cummins ICON ) 
(03-16-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  I know that Mr.hag has dealt with a lot of those ICON systems. Maybe he will chime in here after he gets back (tuesday or so, he's on a mini vacation I think) with what he has seen.

Where is Mr. Hagg? lol
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.