Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
03-27-2020, (Subject: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE ) 
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
(03-27-2020 )Kenworth t660 Wrote:  Mageroyal he did hollow the cans he said

Drop them and make sure!! This is what everyone is trying to tell you!! Stop trusting these idiots!!

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
I will do that for sure !!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98
Take pictures of them once you get them off and we'll tell you if you they are ok.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
I will have the vale cover removed and have the inside checked . I will take pix too. I just saw the videos on youtube on how its done and its pretty simple i can do my self with my driver . I have the tools also . One thing i want to mention is that im very experienced dispatcher that gets the best loads possible for my truck . $2:20 mile round trip to northeast and back and that how ive been surviving . Ive been down alot of money spent on truck but i know i can make it back the way i move my truck i just want to fix my truck to run right with no issues so i can get back to making money
replyreply
You can get to Northeast but not a couple hundred miles south to Atlanta.....what?..... I mean I got flatbed loads down there and bounced the 1600miles back home without breaking a sweat and I don't do 70-75 like a nut job I run 62-67.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Explosia , Waterloo
I could go to ga but since im back in cali i want to take care of everything and not risk it anymore after all ive read .
replyreply
(03-27-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  You can get to Northeast but not a couple hundred miles south to Atlanta.....what?..... I mean I got flatbed loads down there and bounced the 1600miles back home without breaking a sweat and I don't do 70-75 like a nut job I run 62-67.

This is what I’ve been wondering through this whole thread lol. Even if you have to dead head 2k f**&ing miles to get to Haggai’s, do it! You would rather spend thousands, rather than a few hundred to get to the place to save you. Mind boggling.
replyreply
03-28-2020, (Subject: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE ) 
Get your fuel pump checked out. Then get a load to Atlanta. Have hag dial it in for you. I highly doubt that anyone hear is gonna let your hack delete guy get ahold of good programming to exploit. They will help a guy trying to learn and get his stuff right. But not just let everyone get ahold of it. Fontana is full of crooks. If you have a good mechanic down there that would be an anomaly. I’m just north of you over the hill. There isn’t any good mechanics here either. Plenty of guys that tell you they are but they pretty much all suck.
replyreply
03-28-2020, (Subject: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE ) 
Yes magard that what im going to do . Ima have my pump checked out and see how it is and Ima see what the mechanic says then when i get a load out to east ima go to atlanta and have mr hagg do everything right . Even if they program it right and show me how fuel pump is im still gonna go to mr haggs for him to go over the truck
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.