Anybody have access to KW wiring schematics?
03-27-2020, (Subject: Anybody have access to KW wiring schematics? ) 
Anybody have access to KW wiring schematics?
Well, nothing so far is working out this year. Started switching to LED bulbs in the truck. Had to replace some fixtures, the OEM bulbs were melting them.

When I was removing the one in my drivers door, I heard a nice loud pop, and there went the lights. No blown fuses, lights work when I hit my override switch, but none of them come on when I open the door. My local KW was unable to provide a schematic for me, nor were the schematics in my service manual.

Possibly unrelated, but my passenger mirror defroster also stopped working, though the drivers side works fine.

Im thinking I blew a fusable link or there's maybe an inline fuse somewhere I cant find.

2010 kw T2 #229952. Thanks if anyone can help me out with some info or a schematic.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
03-29-2020, (Subject: Anybody have access to KW wiring schematics? ) 
RE: Anybody have access to KW wiring schematics?
UGH!!! wiring... I'll take a shot at this one as i had window issues with my w9. look for a pinched or rubbed spot on the wire somewhere. it took me a long time to find where mine was. had to tare apart the whole door and some of the window rails to find.(big PITA) and it was just a small spot that f/u everything.
and as far as KW having a schematic.. well just get a really good tester and be better off,i was lucky and a buddy had one, it made quick work to find it.
Sorry if it wasn't much help but electric work sucks and you just have to find where it is...

User's Signature: hard to go 60 mph when the winds blowing 65+ in WY
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.