Isx high pressure fuel pump test.
04-05-2020, (Subject: Isx high pressure fuel pump test. ) 
Isx high pressure fuel pump test.
Raze,
On one of tour YouTube videos you checked the fuel pump head by pressing on the little pistons and them bouncing back in place. I have one that bounces back into the same spot. But the other will only come up about 3/4 of the way. And even less if I press it again. What was this a symptom of? Do I just need to replace the cylinder or the whole pump head?
replyreply
04-05-2020, (Subject: Isx high pressure fuel pump test. ) 
RE: Isx high pressure fuel pump test.
check valves are toast in the pump head for that plunger. I usually change the pump head as trying to change the check valves is a gongshow.

Uni
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Old Driver , redbeard , hookliftpete , Rawze , JimT
04-06-2020, (Subject: Isx high pressure fuel pump test. ) 
(04-05-2020 )Hallmanhauling Wrote:  Raze,
On one of tour YouTube videos you checked the fuel pump head by pressing on the little pistons and them bouncing back in place.

I do not remember making a video of the pump head... Can you post a link to this video?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
04-07-2020, (Subject: Isx high pressure fuel pump test. ) 
It was another person that made the video. Where can I order the high pressure fuel pump ? Thank y’all for helping me. Also does the new head come with the springs and items that . you are
replyreply
The ReCon heads from Cummins come with the barrels, plungers, springs and actuator already fitted.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hallmanhauling
Do you know what the Cummins part number is? I have an isx 15 with the 2250
replyreply
Never mind I found it on the Cummins website but they say it is no longer available
replyreply
Give Cummins your engine number and they'll work out the head number you need.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
(04-06-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  
(04-05-2020 )Hallmanhauling Wrote:  Raze,
On one of tour YouTube videos you checked the fuel pump head by pressing on the little pistons and them bouncing back in place.

I do not remember making a video of the pump head... Can you post a link to this video?
Here is one. not by rawze though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKLV4gAUl6o&t=11s
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.