Happy Easter
04-12-2020, (Subject: Happy Easter ) 
Happy Easter
Just a good morning and happy Easter to everyone. Hope you are doing good and keeping your head up. I been ok, truck has 690k now. Trucking is up and down for me as far as if it’s what I want to keep doing but overall, I don’t think I would have regretted doing it. Anyways
Happy Easter!

User's Signature: Also known as Shotgun
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , hhow55 , hookliftpete
RE: Happy Easter
That's just how the trucking industry is. It's a constant up and down. Constant change.

I had a point in my career where I got pretty burnt out. Was pulling 60 hours in 4 1/2 days punching a time clock and sleeping about 4 1/2 hours a night. Eventually I got caught up in a layoff and it was great. I went about 9-10 months of unemployment where I only put 1 tank of fuel in my personal vehicle cus I didn't want to drive at all. Eventually I found a new job and got back in to it, but for a while I figured I was never going back. These days as an O/O, when I start to feel worn out I just take a little break, focus on home and family for a few weeks. Eventually something comes along that sounds good and gets me back on the road feeling refreshed.

As an O/O, especially at your carrier, you have a lot of control over how you balance work and everything else. Use that to your advantage!

Be safe.

Happy Easter to you and everyone else too.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , hhow55 , flatbed94kid
RE: Happy Easter
Happy Easter to everyone and there families.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , flatbed94kid

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.