CM871 High DOC temp during regen
04-23-2020, (Subject: CM871 High DOC temp during regen ) 
RE: CM871 High DOC temp during regen
Replaced the VGT and now force regen suspended throwing two faults; "DOC faceplug root cause unknown" and DPF differential pressure data valid but above normal range. I have noticed that even if the force regen is terminated the Dosser injector status stays ON, it stays on until close the window and restart the test. I have also checked the exhaust fumes for any oil contamination and found no oil spots on the cardboard that I hold behind turbo on exhaust pipe. i have inspected and cleaned almost everything related to emission system on this truck except replacing the DOC/DPF filters with new one. Do you guys thing it could be any fault on the ECM or truck side? Why is the dosser injector status stays ON when the regen has stopped. It stays on even if I suspend the force regen, could this be something electrical/softawer. I hate to get rid of the mandate and trying my best to keep it legal but looks like I dont' have any option. Any advise will be highly appreciated.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 High DOC temp during regen - tariqzai - 04-23-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.