CM2250 Swap with CM870/871
04-20-2020, (Subject: CM2250 Swap with CM870/871 ) 
RE: CM2250 Swap with CM870/871
Sounds like it likely dropped 0.005" not 0.05" ... something still amiss there. - The pic you posted shows nothing anywhere near 0.050 worth of damage".

old mechanics w 20+ years experience.. but know nothing about modern engines and their emissions systems scares me a lot. Those days and methods are long gone and it is those type of mechanics that do not do things that are needed for these engines to be right. - I would not trust him to throw a wrench at him.

ALSO -- one look at that pic of that engine ... YOUR MECHANIC IS A NASTY F$$KING PIG! ...NO FRIGGING WAY I WOULD TRUST AN A-HOLE WHO YANKED THE HEAD OFF MY TRUCK AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CLEAN THE OIL OUT THE TOP OF THE HEAD OR ANYTHING ELSE FIRST! -- BAD HABITS,.. BAD PRACTICES... NO SENSE OF PROPER CLEANLINESS ... THAT PHOTO SCREAMS ALL OF IT AT YOU!

- I see it right back in the same boat in another year or 2... just like the first time around... and you will be blaming the equipment instead of others lack of proper knowledge and methods.

Unless the guy is willing to do EVERY SINGLE RECOMMENDATION mentioned on here ... here is likely your future with it ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid41315

it is un-believable how willing others are trusting of SI$IT-SHOW, half-arssed, in0a hurry mechanics these days!. .. take it or leave it, I am just calling it like I see it so far. Maybe you will wake the f$uck up and start questioning this guy and his methods instead of taking the side-car and shoving your issues onto him blindly before dropping $20,000 on a half-arssed, hurry-up job!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2250 Swap with CM870/871 - Rawze - 04-20-2020
RE: CM2250 Swap with CM870/871 - Unilevers - 04-22-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.