New Gauges Installed
04-22-2020, (Subject: New Gauges Installed ) 
New Gauges Installed
Nearing the end of my Covid19 at home project. Yesterday and today Boost and Pyro Gauges went in. Must say that Rawze’s video on this process made things sooo much better. Including photos of my install. Toughest part was cutting 2” dia holes into the 1/8 thick alum. I finally got there but wow, what a process. Would have been easier if I took the plate completely out but I didnt want to get into a bird's nest trying to get everything back in place.

Anyway, install is complete and everything seems to be working. I wasn’t sure if I would be able to get movement out of my boost gauge or not. Rawze told me to blow air into it to confirm gauge was operational and it was. Obviously there isnt enough pressure even with short burst up to 1500 to move the needle. Pyro is working like a charm.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
RE: New Gauges Installed
wow. looks pretty good.

congratz.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: kozakvod
RE: New Gauges Installed
You need to put one more clamp on EGT probe at the very end of the tip where is thermocouple junction to make it touching to exhaust manifold.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.