isx15 with DPF delete
05-11-2020, (Subject: isx15 with DPF delete ) 
RE: isx15 with DPF delete
You also did not mention the type of freight you plan to push around with that thing. Its specs are very important to be matched to the freight you are hauling, otherwise profitability can suffer greatly.

I.E.> For me to even consider looking at a truck that has a well established high chance of engine and truck abuse in its past, and a recon engine of unknown quality at this point, combined with harmful ecm programming srtill likely in it, ... those specs had better be spot on, and there should be some serious reason to take that kind of risk on the purchase.

Lastly,.. 72 mph is too fast for a square nose truck in most freight markets. - No real kind of profit if your going to do nothing but piss against the wind at high speeds with a non-aero truck all day long at those kinds of speeds. Something else to heavily consider.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: djwendt

Messages In This Thread
RE: isx15 with DPF delete - Unilevers - 05-11-2020,
RE: isx15 with DPF delete - Unilevers - 05-12-2020,
RE: isx15 with DPF delete - Rawze - 05-11-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.