Leaking CAC
05-17-2020, (Subject: Leaking CAC ) 
RE: Leaking CAC
(05-17-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  They never replace the sensors, trust me on that. I would replace, as they do wear out, mainly heat. I think I paid around $30 ea for the two, cam and crank, in my CM-871.

where are they even at on a 2350? Are they easy to get too because my Radiator is still in the truck just the CAC is pulled and the AC condenser is moved to the side.
replyreply
05-17-2020, (Subject: Leaking CAC ) 
RE: Leaking CAC
(05-17-2020 )Pete1990 Wrote:  
(05-17-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  They never replace the sensors, trust me on that. I would replace, as they do wear out, mainly heat. I think I paid around $30 ea for the two, cam and crank, in my CM-871.

where are they even at on a 2350? Are they easy to get too because my Radiator is still in the truck just the CAC is pulled and the AC condenser is moved to the side.

register your engine ser@ on cummins.quickserv.com ... everything about your engine is there, and its free.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.