OK I give up what the hell is the mandate?
07-13-2016, (Subject: OK I give up what the hell is the mandate? ) 
OK I give up what the hell is the mandate?
To me rawze is the man for having this site the old motors no problem however I've had this pos 871 for 9 months and while I still cuss the commie who developed this egr junk I decided to call truce and just learn to work on the dam thing but I do not have in site yet so remember that I love to read on here watch rawzes videos and learn and I've hated how dirty my motor oil gets immediately after a change then I was watching rawzes teardown video and got highly ticked off when he said he had 22000 miles on that oil!!!! Mine doesn't go 22 minutes b4 I'm thinking dam I better get me a spare filter! So it got me to reading some more and I know 3 things I need a by pass or spinner preferably I need gear oil for sure and I must know WHAT THE HELL IS THE MANDATE or whatever demandate is?? Lol sorry fellas I didn't need computers on my older trucks so much
replyreply
07-13-2016, (Subject: OK I give up what the hell is the mandate? ) 
RE: OK I give up what the hell is the mandate?
Ha ha ha .....
I can tell you , but I have to "kill" you after that .
Mandate is all that crapp that make not only your oil black but also make your pocket empty . And not only that ....
S....t ..... I just told you .
You don't leave me another choice! Actually there's another choice.....
Start reading the bible. I mean the blog . He he he
Don't even think to skip or cheat!!! I'll be watching you!!!
replyreply
07-14-2016, (Subject: OK I give up what the hell is the mandate? ) 
It is an "unfunded mandate", meaning the government requires you to have dpf,doc,egr,scr but only spends YOUR tax dollars to enforce the mandatory extraction of the little profit you make.
You get to pay for this not ready for prime time junk on both ends!

If it worked as advertised, there would be no need to force it on everyone and we could all sing cum-by-ya!

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
OK so the mandate isn't just something I can see pres Barry going on, or something in my ecm I just turn off its the basic operation of doing a {**Content removed by protection bot**} I noticed rawze still had all his egr junk on but his oil was soooo dam clean tho!!
replyreply
I PM'd the guy my number 3 days ago. I guess he is too busy to call and BS a while?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(07-14-2016 )Bmyetrkg24 Wrote:  OK so the mandate isn't just something I can see pres Barry going on, or something in my ecm I just turn off its the basic operation of doing a {**Content removed by protection bot**} I noticed rawze still had all his egr junk on but his oil was soooo dam clean tho!!

My truck has been tested/checked 2 times in its lifetime and actually passes emissio. tests with better numbers than a stock truck. It goes down near the ports in the communist state just about every week.

My truck does NOT have any kind of bypass filter on it whatsoever. I removed it about 200k miles before the video was taken because one of the hoses was mounted right under the turbo and heat kept getting it. I basically got tired of fixing on it and was going to move it, but never bothered.

YES, what I said in the video about the mileage is correct. I had 22k miles on the oil.

NO, I didn't clean anything, -- Hell,.. I didn't even clean the parts much when I put them back into the engine outside of a simple light spray with brake cleaner and wiping them off as I was installing them back.

Engine runs great, I left the first oil I put in it for 35k miles + 1 gal gear lube (I left it in a bit extra long for engine break-in) and it got a bit dark, but not black.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Rawze I'm not much of a computer guy I just seen that pm deal I will hopefully get to a spot to call u today for sure I'd love to ask u a few questions thank ya sir!
replyreply
That's incredible cuz on mine I'm not pulling your leg at all when I say I drain mine till not 1 more drop comes out then I put my Rotella t in her and a new filter and by the time I start my truck run for 5 minutes and shut it off to recheck it she's black already some guys say we'll the top of the head and oil cooler hold about a gallon and a half of the old dirty stuff and that's why but idk
replyreply
Thank you for the pm billdozer I tried to reply to u but never got a blank screen to type on I'll figure it out someday thanks
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.