Fuel filter change, now no start
05-27-2020, (Subject: Fuel filter change, now no start ) 
RE: Fuel filter change, now no start
I'm putting a new starter on it now. It's been showing its age with issues like heat sensitivity, but still hasn't had an issue cranking the engine over sufficiently from a cold start, at least, until now. It was a little slower to crank so I'll also be checking the batteries again.

I have never bled any ports at all when I've primed the engine. I just let the lift pump run a few times, I'd crank it over and get it running and it would smooth out on its own. If I can help this along or do things better by bleeding it like you describe, by all means, school me!

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
05-27-2020, (Subject: Fuel filter change, now no start ) 
RE: Fuel filter change, now no start
If you put a dry filter on my 870 you can cycle the priming pump until the batteries die if you want to and the filter will still be dry. You have to connect a hose across the gear pump (per quickserve) and then it fills right up. Have you looked up the filter change procedure on quickserve? I think it's worth a look at this point.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.