T660 emissions stop switch?
06-13-2020, (Subject: T660 emissions stop switch? ) 
RE: T660 emissions stop switch?
These dealers have one hell of a system don't they!?!? Take people for all they are worth time and time again.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
Last year while sitting in the transportation office I overheard an O/O talking about his newer and pretty Freightliner had dropped a liner and the dealer convinced him that it would be more logical to buy a different truck instead of fixing. He traded in his truck and they put him in a newer Kenworth T680 with a Paccar motor.

From what I understood in the conversation he still owed a large sum of money on the truck and was thoroughly convinced that this was the best option...

Thinking of this myself I can guarantee those salesman went out for beers after closing in on that sale! They took that truck in, fixed it and probably had it on the lot for sale a week later!

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
(06-13-2020 )Volvo8873 Wrote:  ...
Thinking of this myself I can guarantee those salesman went out for beers after closing in on that sale! They took that truck in, fixed it and probably had it on the lot for sale a week later!

but is not that the goal? -- Keep em perpetually making payments on an asset that you will never own?
(sad).

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volvo8873 , hookliftpete
06-15-2020, (Subject: T660 emissions stop switch? ) 
Well, based on the quality of work coming out of most dealers and big name authorized/certified repair shops, maybe the dealer actually did this guy a favor?

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Chamberpains
06-16-2020, (Subject: T660 emissions stop switch? ) 
Why work in the mine, when you can just mine the miners.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.